To determine if you have mental health coverage, the first thing you should do is check with your insurance carrier. Check your coverage carefully and find the answers to the following questions:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is my deductible? And has it been met?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Confirming insurance benefits before the first session is the responsibility of the client. You will need to provide your insurance card before your first session. After the session, we will bill your insurance company.