To determine if you have mental health coverage, the first thing you should do is check with your insurance carrier. Check your coverage carefully and find the answers to the following questions:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is my deductible? And has it been met?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you’d rather have us call and confirm insurance benefits we’d be happy to assist. Provide us with a proof of insurance along with date of birth and we’ll begin the process. Usually within 24 hours we’ll have your information and give you a call to discuss what options work best for you. Benefits are not guaranteed and are subject to the approval of your insurance carrier on an individual session basis.